Attend our 3 Day Free Wealth Preservation and Asset Protection Seminar in Boise, ID inside the Silverstone Plaza on 1/31/12.
Who Should Attend?
Lawsuits, taxes, and death are all inevitable. You can’t ignore them. You can lose everything in a lawsuit. The government gets most of what’s left when you die. However, you do have an alternative. You can take action and take control of your life and your business. As an active real estate investor, someone who owns real estate, or would like to begin acquiring real estate, this seminar will give you the confidence to invest with protection.
Why You Should Attend?
You are working hard to secure your financial future — that is why you owe it to yourself and your family to protect your investments and gain the peace of mind that can only come from solid planning.
During the seminar you will learn:
• Asset protection techniques used by the wealthy
• Different forms of real estate ownership and how they can help or hurt you
• The benefits of Land Trusts and what they will or will not do for you in your investing
• When a Corporation will benefit an investor and when it should be avoided
• Learn the impact a Limited Liability Company versus a Limited Partnership can have on your investing and asset protection
• Retirement plan options that will expand your investing opportunities and potentially save you thousands in taxes
• What is the appropriate entity for your particular form of real estate investing
• How to avoid Real Estate Dealer Status
• How to reduce tax liability
• How to shield your assets from problems, and turn those problems into solutions
• Foolproof techniques to ensure your family’s financial future
• Eight essential estate planning techniques that will protect your family and avoid probate
• Those states that offer great asset protection and those states to avoid
• Tax planning for your real estate investing
We’ll cover the ins and outs of corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, land trusts, living trusts, retirement plans, and help you understand what is right for you. After participating in this interactive event, you’ll have designed your personal wealth plan, understood each part, have reviewed it with your instructor.
Click on the link to RSVP and for more details: